Classes & Rules
* There is NO Rules until you go faster than 4.70!! Then following rules apply!!!
* Must have Mufflers (Not Required on Turbo Applications)
* Must have Working Headlights and Taillights
* Lexan Allowed (Windows do not have to Function)
* After Market Bolt on Front Clip Allowed
* Tube Chassis Limited to Stock Wheelbase +/- 1 ”(Power adder Combo's ONLY)
* Tube Chassis Required to Carry 50% of Weight on Front Tires
* Clutch Type Trans Permitted on N/A Only
* Alcohol Permitted
* Billet Heads (Add 100 Regardless of combo)
* Hemi Heads Prohibited on Big Block Bore Spacing 5'' and Larger
* Deduct 75 lbs for use of 1 Carburetor Naturally Aspirated Small Block – 2200 lbs Big Block – 2400 lbs
* Over 5” Bore Spacing and Up Limited to 31x10.5w Tires
* 50 lbs Penalty for Chrysler Big Block with Non Conventional
* Add 100 lbs to Non Conventional Headed Under 5” Bore Spacing
* Add 300 lbs to Non Conventional Headed 5” Bore Spacing
* Add 400 lbs to Non Conventional Headed Over 5” Bore Spacing
* Add 50 lbs for Split Carbs on 5” Bore Spacing and Over Nitrous Small Block – 2600 lbs
* Unlimited Kits/Stages Big Block – 3000 lbs
* Add 100 lbs Non-Conventional
* Add 150 lbs for over 5” Bore Spacing
* Add 50 lbs for Sheet Metal Intake
* Add 50 lbs for Symmetrical Heads
* Add 50 lbs for Split Carbs
* Deduct 125lbs. for Single Stage Plate
* Over 5” Bore Spacing and Over Limited to 31x10.5w Tires
* 5” Bore Spacing and Over Not Allowed Any Controllers Turbocharged Small Block Single Turbo – 3050 lbs
* Turbos Limited to 88mm Size Inlet (Larger Must Be Reduced)
* Limited to a 33x10.5w Tire or Smaller Small Block Twin - 3350 lbs
* Inline Valve headed (Stock Valve Angle ONLY!!!)
* No Billet Turbo Wheel
* No Raised Runner Heads
* 76mm Max (No Reducers)
* Limited to 28x10.5 Big Block – 3200 lbs
* Any 88 and smaller turbo can run a Maximum Tire Size 33x10.5W Supercharged Small Block – 2950 lbs
* Prochargers are limited to a 4.5 Maximum Inlet Size
* F2 limited to a 33w or Smaller Tire
* 8-71 Allowed Big Tires Big Block – 3100 lbs
*Prochargers are limited to a 4.5 Maximum Inlet Size Big Block - 3200 lbs
*10-71 Limited to a Maximum Tire Size 33W *8-71 Allowed 33W
***BOP Combos Run at Small Block Weights*** ****Any Combo Having an Advantage Will be Addressed From Race to Race to Provide Parity!!!**** ** Any combo shown to having an advantage will be addressed after the race for the next month venue!
Limited Small Tire (LST) (Mean Street/ Radical Street)
- No wheelie bars
- No full tube chassis
- There is no minimum weight
- No pneumatic or electric throttle stops or down track timers
- Any power adder
- Factory material quarters and roof. (Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber is limited to deck lid, door skins, front fenders, hood and bumper covers unless factory equipped)
- Must be street appearing (must retain ALL body panels including hood, bumper covers, etc.)
- 5.35 - 5.55 cap Index
- Cap will be drawn from a hat at the driver’s meeting and will drawn from 5.35, 5.40, 5.45, 5.50, 5.55. That cap will be in effect for that entire event.
$200 entry..$2500 win guaranteed! Just like it sounds..True Doorslammer NO OTHER RULES! .400 Pro Tree Heads up, First to the finish line wins Pairings will be by chip draw before each round We would prefer the clocks ON for this class. We feel it is better for the fans but we will ask at the driver’s meeting to make sure what y’all want to do. I find most guys are fine with the clocks on as well in this type of class but it is your race so we are happy either way. We just want to see the BADDEST cars in the area battle it out and make lots of noise and smoke, low ETs and BIG MPH! Big burnouts are appreciated and encouraged 🙂
$100 Entry.. $1000 WIN..$200 RU Guaranteed! 4.50 Index is designed to include Dragsters, Roadsters, Altereds, and Door Cars HEADS UP 4.50 dial on a .400 Pro Tree with breakout applying Only 2 rules, Working Taillight and Oil Retention device (Belly Pan/diaper) This is currently an ALL RUN field.
$75 Entry $1000 win/$200 RU GUARANTEED!
OSCA Open Comp class is designed for any year, make, and model American made vehicles(Door Slammers only.)Dragsters and roadsters are prohibited. The Open Comp class will run 2 qualifying passes with your quickest pass (ET) being your index # for the entire event. Qualifying Information, Ladder Type, & Tree The class will be qualified by positive reaction time closest to “.000”based on a Pro .500 Tree. “.000” is considered perfect. Any negative r/t will be placed at the bottom of the qualifying ladder, the more negative the r/t is, the farther down the ladder the run will be placed. For cases in which identical reaction times are made, qualifying position will be based on a first-come first served: the first occurring r/t will be placed #1, the second occurrence of said r/t will be placed #2, and so on. Class will be paired according to qualifying positions, and then advance to eliminations. All Run, NHRA Sportsman Ladder, Pro .500 Tree, Handicap Start. A 32 or less car field will be laddered on a sportsman ladder A 33 or greater car field is randomly paired and run until the field reaches 32 cars or less. When the field reaches 32 or less cars a sportsman ladder for the number of cars remaining will be used to pair the cars. Car placement on this ladder will be determined based on reaction time for the last round that was randomly paired. RULES & REGULATIONS Any modifications, vehicle weight, or power adders permitted. Trans-brakes and 2-steps permitted. TIRES(DRIVEN) All Driven tires must be DOT approved drag radials or race slicks. RACING AIDS Delay boxes, cross-over boxes, or any “reaction-time related” electronic bracket racing aids prohibited in this class. Throttle stops and all related throttle-stop type accessories prohibited. All Transbrake buttons must be on the approved NHRA list. ET LIMITS The quickest qualifying ET permitted in a 1/8 mile event will be 4.90 and the slowest qualifying ET permitted in this class is 10.00. Any qualifying pass quicker or slower than set ET’s will be disqualified and will not be counted. Competitor will be permitted to re-qualify if additional qualifying rounds are left. There is no ET limit (minimum or maximum) in eliminations.Competition will be regulated under standard NHRA “First or Worst” competition policy during qualifying and eliminations. LANE CHOICE During qualifying and eliminations, reaction time will be responsible for lane choice. First round by higher qualified car. Then lane choice will be awarded to best reaction time of pair from previous round. DEEP STAGING Deep staging is permitted, however not advocated. If you plan to deep stage, it is strongly recommended that you boldly display the words DEEP on all four windows,in plain view of the starter. It is always the driver’s responsibility to stage the vehicle prior to the tree being activated. In any event, the driver must be prepared to leave as soon as the final stage light is lit. A competitor with the words DEEP displayed on the window is not necessarily obligated to deep stage. As well, the starter is not necessarily obligated to wait on a driver to deep stage, even if the words DEEP are displayed on the vehicle.All drivers must be prepared to leave as soon as the final stage light is lit. CLASS & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS It is the participant’s responsibility to familiarize oneself with the class requirements of the safety requirements as found in the 2018 NHRA rule book. The participant agrees that the participant bears the ultimate responsibility at all times to ensure the safety of participant’s vehicle and to ensure that participant complies with all applicable NHRA rules. The participant agrees that participant is in the best position to know about the construction and operation of participant’s vehicle, equipment, and clothing, and whether there has been compliance with all applicable NHRA rules.
Random pairing in lanes until under 32 cars, then chip draw for pairs (cash days style)
This is a No Time/Clocks off class
ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR HELMET!
INSTANT GREEN START
-Current tags and insurance MATCHING THE CAR VIN
-BOLT IN Roll bar permitted(up to 4 point attachment), NO Roll cage, NO fuel cell
-Pump (93 octane) Gas, E85 or pump diesel only. NO RACE FUEL!
-NO AFTERMARKET POWER ADDERS (ex. Nitrous, turbos) Factory installed power adders
-Basic bolt on performance upgrades permitted(ex. CAI, tune, exhaust)
-D.O.T. tires with a minimum 220 treadwear rating. NO drag radials
-Full interior including both front seats and rear seat if factory
equipped, factory dash, door panels (No 'furniture' may be removed for the purpose of
-Mufflers required except on turbo applications: all exhaust must exit BEHIND
driver..absolutely no front exit exhaust!
-ALL Glass...NO LEXAN
-Factory style suspension and frame rails
-Cars should be PREPARED for a 20 mile cruise. There will be a challenge stipulation available with details soon to follow -Tech director will have final say as far as car entrance into competition
Hot Street by Hargett Automotive and Performance
- This is a Clocks on class ALL DRIVERS MUST WEAR HELMET!
- .400 Pro Tree Start
- VEHICLES MUST BE DRIVEN ONTO THE PROPERTY! NO TRAILERS
- Due to safety and competition parity, cars will me capped at NO QUICKER THAN 6.50 during competition. Clocks will be off during Time Trials and you will get your half of the slip. Tower will notify competition director and announcer if a car goes under during eliminations and the car will be out and win awarded to other lane(assuming they don’t go under) If both lanes go under, both cars will be out of competition.
- Current tags and insurance MATCHING THE CAR VIN
- Roll bar permitted, not more than 6 point attachment
- Pump (93 octane) Gas, E85 or pump diesel only (NO RACE FUEL)
- Single Type Power adder only
- ANY D.O.T. RADIAL Tire (NO Bias ply)
- Full interior including both front seats and rear seat if factory equipped, factory dash, door panels (No 'furniture' may be removed for the purpose of weight reduction)
- Mufflers required except on turbo applications: all exhaust must exit BEHIND driver..absolutely no front exit exhaust!
- ALL Glass...NO LEXAN
- Factory style suspension and frame rails (traction bars ok, no chassis or back half cars)
- Cars should be PREPARED for a 20 mile cruise. There will be a challenge stipulation available with details soon to follow -Tech director will have final say as far as car entrance into competition
- FOLKS this class is designed for LEGITIMATE DAILY DRIVABLE vehicles. Let's make it super fun for those that have a BAD street car. I know there are Turbo'ed LS's and Supercharged Coyotes, Tuned CTSVs and EcoBoosts, Devastating Diesels, Wicked Pickups, Demonic Dodges, Amazing Imports...If you think it's quick and wanna race at a safe facility on a PREPPED track..THIS IS FOR YOU
There will be a cruise challenge for True Daily, Hot Street and Outlaw Street classes.. The way the cruise challenge will work is as follows: Car must be challenged NO LATER THAN 1 HR before scheduled eliminations Challenging racer must put up $100 at OSCA registration trailer BOTH the challenged and challenging racer must take their car on the designated cruise route (approximately 20 miles) IF challenged racer completes the cruise, he/she will get the $100 for their troubles and will be able to compete IF the challenged racer fails to complete the cruise, he/she will not get the $100 and will be disqualified from competition, and the $100 will be returned to the challenger IF challenger fails to complete the cruise, he/she will forfeit the $100 and be DQ’d from competition. Cruise will leave approx 1 hr before eliminations therefore allowing time to complete the cruise and have time to fuel and cool before eliminations begin. (cruise should last approx 25/30 minutes)
Cruise must be completed on same tires as will be raced.
Weight challenge for Outlaw Street at 3000 lbs must be submitted with $20 to registration previous to pass. If challenged car wins and passes weight after the pass, he gets the $20, if he fails, he is eliminated and the other lane is declared the winner assuming the challenging car passes minimum weight. BOTH cars will be weighed immediately after the pass. Both of these challenges will be explained again at driver’s meeting.